Half-day conference – Business of Media 2011
Date: Wednesday 21st September 2011
Time: 8.15am registration and breakfast
Venue: The Lowry, Pier 8, Salford Quays, M50 3AZ
Conference tickets: £35+VAT
“Face the Future” – An independent sector SWOT analysis
The media and creative sector in the North West is in the midst of a massive change. Insider’s Business of Media conference for 2011 will feature a SWOT analysis of the North West sector bringing together those from within the North West media world as well as those from outside the region.
Working with Deloitte, Soapworks and the MPA, we are looking to provide insights and challenges for the whole sector. This major think tank session will produce a body of work to stimulate planning and strategy for this amazing sector.
• Mark Pearson, head of TV, Betfred
• Sean Marley, managing director, Lime Pictures
• Lou Cordwell, managing director, Beep Industries
• Terry Christian, broadcaster, Imagine FM
• Ashley Byrne, creative director, Made in Manchester
• John Matthews, managing director, Bigger Picture
• Jason Spencer, managing director, PHD North
• Rob Morrice, managing director, IAS b2b marketing
• Mike Perls, managing director, MC2
• Jon Corner, director, MediacityUK
As usual for Insider events we expect demand to be high so please book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Ticket price: £35+VAT Click HERE to book your seats.
Insider will be tweeting from the event, follow updates using the hashtag #BusinessOfMedia for all the breaking news and insight from the event.
For more information please contact Kate Marshall on 0161 907 9754