21st November 2012 – Dukinfield Town Hall
DIGITAL & GREEN (12:00 – 3:00)
We are holding a Growth Workshop & Networking Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 on Weds 21st November at Dukinfield Town Hall for members of our Green Energy / Low Carbon & Digital Media Industries.
• You will hear the latest updates on the Greater Manchester Green Deal & also where the new super-fast fibre optic is going into Ashton.
• There are sector updates from MIDAS (Manchester Investment & Development Agency).
• There will be a facilitated networking working event, making cross sector business introductions.
• Attendees will also be provided with FREE EXHIBITION space during the MIDAS GROWTH EVENT (15:00 – 17:00) & TAMESIDE MEET THE BUYER (17:00 – 19:30).
Potential attendees are asked to register interest in the DIGITAL & GREEN networking lunch & exhibition please click HERE.
MIDAS GROWTH EVENT (3:00 – 5:00)
MIDAS (Manchester Investment & Development Agency) are sponsoring a GROWTH EVENT at Dukinfield Town Hall with presentations from Access to Finance, Manchester’s Business Growth Hub & UKTI (UK Trade & Investment).
• Target sectors include Biomedical, Advanced engineering & materials, Digital & Creative Industries, Business & Professional Services, Energy & Environmental technologies.
• For the latest on Regional Support for Growing Business this is an event not to miss.
If you want to come to the MIDAS GROWTH EVENT please book HERE.
Meet The Buyer (5:00 – 7:30)
There will be a Meet The Buyer event in Dukinfield Town Hall from 5pm on Weds 21 November.
• 5.00pm Registration & Networking for 5.30pm start.
• Presentations will have finished by 7.00pm allowing time for informal group/individual discussions.
• We aim to finish by 7.30pm
Detailed timings are still being finalised – but it will include:
• Details of the Tameside MBC construction programmes which are delivered in partnership with Carillion FM.
• We will highlight local requirements and the broader (& demanding) opportunities within Carillion Supply Chain.
• We will also explain the other direct opportunities with Tameside MBC and the new methods of online procurement opening opportunities across the region.
The opportunities within the Tameside / Carillion works programme include some general building and specific M&E subcontractors (for example – electrical, heating & ventilation engineers). There may also be opportunities for Schools Grounds Maintenance. Carillion are looking for the best in class local suppliers.
To register please click HERE.